GO ON A SECRET MISSION WITH

SEAL TEAM 6

All entries support SESMI

$75,000 RAISED $300,000GOAL
  • 25% 25%

You could win:

2x free round trip flights

2x nights in a hotel or AirBnb

Train with Seal Team 6

Shoot guns, blow stuff up

Best of all, Bring a Friend

Enter to win by donating

80% of this campaigns net profit will be used to help Veterans with PTSD

About the Experience

You and a friend will get flown out to an undisclosed location where you will get trained by the worlds most elite warriors. Learn to shoot anything from bazookas to long rifles. Fly in helicopters, and learn some skills that few know.

This tailor-made adventure will be customized perfectly to suit your thrill level and skill level. In other words, it will be designed to please you to your max!

Expect anything from going on helicopters and shooting stuff, blowing stuff up, shooting a wide range of weaponry, and learning from the worlds most experienced warriors.

About the Charity

80% of net-profits will help support SESMI, a non-profit whose mission is to vastly enhance treatment available to veteran suffering from PTSD and substance abuse.

They are using a treatment called transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), a noninvasive procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression, PTSD, and substance abuse.

SESMI takes the TMS treatment one step further by utilizing a lower dose of electromagnetic impulse that proves to be more effective and safer. They also test the brains waves before and after treatment to make sure changes have occurred.

SESMI is run by a mix of military veterans, doctors, and philanthropists. They aim to make it so all veterans will have access to highly effective treamtment for PTSD, substance abuse and depression.

This tailor-made adventure will be customized perfectly to suit your thrill level and skill level. In other words, it will be designed to please you to your max!

Expect anything from going on helicopters and shooting stuff, blowing stuff up, shooting a wide range of weaponry, and learning from the worlds most experienced warriors. 

FAQ
Where does my money go?

Every campaign costs money to run so we first pay for the operational costs of the campaign such as your airplane tickets and the fun stuff you get to do with that special person you will meet. After that, we send 80% to the charity and we keep the remaining 20% to ensure we can pay our awesome employees and keep YesWild operating! It also helps us run more campaigns and reach more people to support these amazing causes!

How do I know if I won?

Every campaign has a set date where we stop taking entries. We then randomly select a winner and contact them to let them know they won. After that, we make sure the winner is eligible to accept the experience, which you can learn more about in our official rules. Once the winner has been confirmed we then let everyone else know who the winner is!

Are all my expenses covered?

YES! We pay for your plane tickets and we cover your hotel room the night before and the night of the experience (2 nights). The day before your experience we also cover your meals and make sure you have rides. During the experience, we cover everything to make the day awesome! If you opt to stay after the experience day, you will need to cover any and all expense for the rest of your trip.

What You Could Win
2x free round trip flights

2x nights in a hotel or AirBnb

Train with Seal Team 6

Shoot guns, blow stuff up, and more

Best of all, Bring a Friend

80% of all net profits support a great cause.

About the Experience

You and a friend will get flown out to an undisclosed location where you will get trained by the worlds most elite warriors. Learn to shoot anything from bazookas to long rifles. Fly in helicopters, and learn some skills that few know.

This tailor-made adventure will be customized perfectly to suit your thrill level and skill level. In other words, it will be designed to please you to your max!

Expect anything from going on helicopters and shooting stuff, blowing stuff up, shooting a wide range of weaponry, and learning from the worlds most experienced warriors.

About the Charity

80% of net-profits will help support SESMI, a non-profit whose mission is to vastly enhance treatment available to veteran suffering from PTSD and substance abuse.

They are using a treatment called transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), a noninvasive procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression, PTSD, and substance abuse.

SESMI takes the TMS treatment one step further by utilizing a lower dose of electromagnetic impulse that proves to be more effective and safer. They also test the brains waves before and after treatment to make sure changes have occurred.

SESMI is run by a mix of military veterans, doctors, and philanthropists. They aim to make it so all veterans will have access to highly effective treamtment for PTSD, substance abuse and depression.

This tailor-made adventure will be customized perfectly to suit your thrill level and skill level. In other words, it will be designed to please you to your max!

Expect anything from going on helicopters and shooting stuff, blowing stuff up, shooting a wide range of weaponry, and learning from the worlds most experienced warriors.

 

FAQ
Where does my money go?

Every campaign costs money to run so we first pay for the operational costs of the campaign such as your airplane tickets and the fun stuff you get to do with that special person you will meet. After that, we send 80% to the charity and we keep the remaining 20% to ensure we can pay our awesome employees and keep YesWild operating! It also helps us run more campaigns and reach more people to support these amazing causes!

How do I know if I won?

Every campaign has a set date where we stop taking entries. We then randomly select a winner and contact them to let them know they won. After that, we make sure the winner is eligible to accept the experience, which you can learn more about in our official rules. Once the winner has been confirmed we then let everyone else know who the winner is!

Are all my expenses covered?

YES! We pay for your plane tickets and we cover your hotel room the night before and the night of the experience (2 nights). The day before your experience we also cover your meals and make sure you have rides. During the experience, we cover everything to make the day awesome! If you opt to stay after the experience day, you will need to cover any and all expense for the rest of your trip.

Enter to win.

80% of this campaigns net profit will be used to help Veterans with PTSD

You Could Win:

2x free round trip flights

2x nights in a hotel or AirBnb

Train with Seal Team 6

Shoot guns, blow stuff up, and more

Best of all, Bring a Friend

100 entries

 

Get 100 entries by making a $10 donation

2X Entries

400 entries

 

Get 400 entries by making a $20 donation

500 entries

 

Get 500 entries by making a $50 donation

2X Entries

2000 entries

 

Get 2000 entries by making a $100 donation

5000 entries

 

Get 5000 entries by making a $500 donation

2X Entries

60,000 entries

 

Get 60,000 entries by making a $3,000 donation

Give a custom amount

Get 10 Entries for every $1 donated

campaign legal details +
Our Socialness:
Questions?

yourock@yeswild.co

(425) 647-7404

Share with friends:
Navigate:
FAQ